Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Shintaro Mochizuki vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tommy Paul (-750)||Shintaro Mochizuki (+500)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Tommy Paul (No. 15 in rankings) will meet Shintaro Mochizuki (No. 212) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Mochizuki vs. Paul Matchup History
- Mochizuki has not faced Paul in the past five years.
- Through 15 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Mochizuki has played 22.3 games per match (26.0 in best-of-five matches). He won 47.9% of them.
- On grass, Mochizuki has played three matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 25.7 games per match (26.0 in best-of-five matches) while winning 63.6% of games.
- Mochizuki, over the past year, has won 68.7% of his service games and 30.1% of his return games.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Mochizuki has been victorious in 82.1% of his service games and 44.7% of his return games.
Mochizuki Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Thursday, Mochizuki defeated No. 112-ranked Zsombor Piros, 6-3, 6-4, 6-1.
- In his previous tournament, French Open, Mochizuki went down in the qualification round 1 to No. 163-ranked Dennis Novak, 2-6, 6-4, 1-6 on May 22.
- In his one match in Paris, Mochizuki played an average of 25 games.
- Mochizuki’s service-game winning percentage in France was 58.3%, and he won 15.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- Paul has played 33 matches this year, and 25.9 games per match across all court surfaces (34.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his five matches on grass this year, Paul has played an average of 23.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Paul has won 79.7% of his games on serve, and 24.6% on return.
- Paul has won 75.6% of his service games on grass, and 24.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 34.9% of his break-point opportunities (94 of 269).
- Paul has converted 39.1% of his break-point chances on grass (nine of 23).
Paul Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of cinch Championships, Paul’s last tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-4, 4-6 by No. 19-ranked Francisco Cerundolo on June 19.
- Paul played three matches in London, averaging 23.7 games per match.
- Paul was victorious in 58.8% of his service games and 37.5% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.