Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Molcan vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Grigor Dimitrov (-575)||Alex Molcan (+400)|
On Tuesday, Grigor Dimitrov (No. 19 in the world) faces Alex Molcan (No. 117) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Molcan vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- Molcan has not faced Dimitrov in the past five years.
- In his 29 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Molcan is averaging 24.2 games per match (35.6 in best-of-five matches) and winning 48.5% of those games.
- Molcan averages 22.9 games per match (47.5 in best-of-five matches) and 9.5 games per set through 10 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.9% game winning percentage.
- Molcan has a 72.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (246 service games won out of 340) and a 25.6% return game winning percentage (88 return games won out of 344).
- Molcan has gone 83-for-114 in service games when playing on hard courts (72.8% winning percentage), and 29-for-115 in return games (25.2%).
- Molcan has won 41.4% of his break points this year (82 out of 198, to rank 225th).
- Molcan has won 42.9% of break points on hard courts this year (27 out of 63, which ranks 148th).
Molcan Recent Performances
- Molcan was beaten in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament (the Generali Open) 4-6, 3-6 by No. 72-ranked Sebastian Baez on August 3.
- In Kitzbühel, Molcan’s three matches included 24.3 games on average.
- Molcan won 71.4% of his service games and 31.6% of his return games in Kitzbühel.
- Dimitrov has played 23.1 games per match (28.6 in best-of-five matches) in his 42 matches this year across all court types.
- Dimitrov has played 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 22.4 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Dimitrov has won 26.8% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Dimitrov has won 81.8% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 41.2% of his break-point opportunities (112 of 272).
- On hard courts, Dimitrov has converted 36 of 94 break points (38.3%).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Dimitrov’s previous tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 2-6 by No. 17-ranked Alexander Zverev on August 15.
- Dimitrov’s one match in Cincinnati included an average of 16.0 game per match.
- Dimitrov’s service-game winning percentage was 50.0% in United States, and he captured 0.0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.