Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gael Monfils vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sebastian Baez (-500)||Gael Monfils (+255)|
In the French Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, No. 394-ranked Gael Monfils meets No. 42 Sebastian Baez.
Monfils vs. Baez Matchup History
- Monfils and Baez have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- In his seven matches over the past year, across all court types, Monfils has averaged 19.1 games.
- In his two matches on a clay surface over the past year, Monfils has averaged 23.0 games.
- Over the past year, Monfils has won 73.8% of his service games, and he has won 18.8% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Monfils has been victorious in 73.9% of his service games and 13.0% of his return games.
Monfils Recent Performances
- In the the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Monfils’ previous tournament, he was defeated 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 63-ranked Pedro Cachin on May 23 in the round of 32 round.
- Monfils averaged 27.0 games per match in Lyon in one match.
- While playing in France, Monfils won 84.6% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games.
- Baez has played 28 matches so far this year (winning 50.0% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.4 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Baez has played 23 matches this year while winning 51.6% of games and 22.7 games per match.
- Baez has won 73.9% of his service games so far this year, and 26.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Baez has won 76.0% of his games on serve, and 27.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 79 of 202 break points (39.1%).
- Baez has converted 69 of 176 break points on clay (39.2%), and is 51st in break points won.
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez fell just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was eliminated by Cameron Norrie (2-6, 6-2, 1-6) on May 25 in the quarterfinals of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon.
- Baez participated in three matches in Lyon, and he averaged 25.0 games per match.
- Baez clinched 72.2% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games in Lyon.