Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gael Monfils vs. Alexander Bublik Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Bublik (-205)||Gael Monfils (+165)|
On Wednesday, Gael Monfils (No. 323 in the world) takes on Alexander Bublik (No. 25) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Monfils vs. Bublik Matchup History
- Monfils and Bublik have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on January 19, 2022, ending with Monfils winning 6-1, 6-0, 6-4.
- Monfils and Bublik have played seven sets versus each other, with Monfils winning four of them and Bublik taking three.
- Monfils and Bublik have played 63 total games versus each other, with Monfils winning 36 and Bublik 27.
- Bublik and Monfils have played each other two times, averaging 31.5 games and 3.5 sets per match.
- Monfils has played 21.2 games per match, and 20.4 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 10 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Monfils has played six matches over the past year, and 19.5 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Monfils has won 73.1% of his games on serve, and 22.2% on return.
- Monfils has claimed 77.2% of his service games on hard courts and 20.0% of his return games over the past year.
Monfils Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Monday, Monfils defeated Bjorn Fratangelo, 6-3, 6-4.
- Monfils was eliminated by Thanasi Kokkinakis (6-1, 3-6, 6-7) on July 24 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open.
- In Atlanta, Monfils’ one match had 29 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Monfils won 86.7% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games.
- Bublik has played 26.7 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 12 matches on hard courts so far this year, Bublik has played an average of 24.8 games (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Bublik has won 18.0% of his return games and 81.3% of his service games.
- Bublik has won 77.9% of his service games on hard courts, and 15.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik has converted 41.2% of his break-point opportunities (68 of 165).
- Bublik has converted 20 of 42 break points on hard courts (47.6%), and is 158th in break points won.
Bublik Recent Performances
- Bublik was eliminated by Andrey Rublev (5-7, 3-6, 7-6, 7-6, 6-4) on July 9 in the round of 16s of the Wimbledon (his last tournament).
- Bublik’s four matches in London had an average of 39.5 games per match.
- Bublik secured 92.2% of his service games and 21% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.