Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gael Monfils vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-310)||Gael Monfils (+230)|
No. 211-ranked Gael Monfils will face No. 12 Alex de Minaur in the Western & Southern Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, August 16.
Monfils vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- In the one match between Monfils and de Minaur in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open, Monfils won 6-3, 7-5.
- In two head-to-head sets, Monfils has won two, and de Minaur zero.
- Monfils has taken 13 games versus de Minaur (61.9%), while de Minaur has taken eight.
- In one match versus one another, Monfils and de Minaur have averaged 21.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Monfils, over the past 12 months, has played 14 matches across all court surfaces, and 22.2 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 10 matches on a hard surface over the past year, Monfils has averaged 21.6 games (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Monfils has won 81.2% of his games on serve, and 21.7% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Monfils has won 86.9% of his games on serve and 20.2% on return.
Monfils Recent Performances
- Monfils defeated Cameron Norrie 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 64.
- In his most recent tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Monfils made a run before losing to Jannik Sinner in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-4, 3-6 on August 11.
- In Toronto, Monfils’ four matches included 25.3 games on average.
- Monfils’ service-game winning percentage in Canada was 91.7%, and he won 22.6% on his opponent’s serve.
de Minaur Stats
- Through 48 matches so far this year, de Minaur has played 23.1 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.9% of them (across all court types).
- In his 29 matches on hard courts so far this year, de Minaur has played an average of 23.2 games (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, de Minaur has won 79.1% of his service games and 30.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, de Minaur has won 78.2% of his games on serve, and 34.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, de Minaur has converted 164 of 383 break points (42.8%).
- On hard courts, de Minaur has converted 110 of 232 break points (47.4%).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Tuesday, de Minaur defeated No. 44-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf, 6-0, 3-6, 6-1.
- In his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, de Minaur made it to the final and was defeated by No. 8-ranked Sinner 4-6, 1-6 on August 13.
- de Minaur participated in six matches in Toronto, averaging 22.0 games per match.
- de Minaur clinched 73.8% of his service games (48 of 65) in Canada along with 38.8% of his return games (26 of 67).