Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gael Monfils vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Thanasi Kokkinakis (-175)||Gael Monfils (+140)|
On Monday, Gael Monfils (No. 315 in the world) meets Thanasi Kokkinakis (No. 88) in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open.
Monfils vs. Kokkinakis Matchup History
- Monfils and Kokkinakis met in the semifinals at the Adelaide International 1 on January 8, 2022. Monfils won 7-5, 6-0.
- Monfils and Kokkinakis have played two sets versus each other, and Monfils has won all of them.
- Monfils has taken 13 games versus Kokkinakis (72.2%), while Kokkinakis has won five.
- Kokkinakis and Monfils have played each other one time, averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Monfils, over the past year, has played nine matches across all court types, and 20.3 games per match (19.1 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Monfils has played five matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 17.6 games per match (17.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 46.6% of games.
- Over the past year, Monfils has been victorious in 23.4% of his return games and 70.8% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Monfils, over the past year, has claimed 73.8% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
Monfils Recent Performances
- Monfils played an average of 24.5 games in his two matches in Paris.
- While playing in France, Monfils won 62.5% of his service games and 36.0% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has played 27.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 27 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Kokkinakis has played 18 matches on hard courts this year, and 27.9 games per match (26.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Kokkinakis has won 18.8% of his return games this year, and 83.6% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Kokkinakis has won 87.0% of his games on serve, and 18.6% on return.
- Kokkinakis is 237th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 49 of 136 (36.0%).
- Kokkinakis has converted 31 of 95 break points on hard courts (32.6%), and is 121st in break points won.
Kokkinakis Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), Kokkinakis was eliminated by Leandro Riedi 5-7, 4-6 on June 26.
- In his one match in London, Kokkinakis played an average of 22.0 games per match.
- Kokkinakis’ service-game winning percentage was 72.7% in United Kingdom, and he captured 9.1% of his games on his opponent’s serve.