Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Thiago Monteiro vs. Oleksii Krutykh Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|Thiago Monteiro (-205)||Oleksii Krutykh (+145)|
In the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Tuesday, Thiago Monteiro (ranked No. 95) faces Oleksii Krutykh (No. 182).
Monteiro vs. Krutykh Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Monteiro and Krutykh have squared off on the court.
- Monteiro is averaging 29.3 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) through his 23 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 48.5% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Monteiro has played 15 matches, averaging 29.0 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Monteiro has an 80.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (224 service games won out of 279) and a 15.1% return game winning percentage (43 return games won out of 285).
- When playing on clay surfaces, Monteiro has a 78.9% winning percentage in service games and an 18.8% winning percentage in return games (153 service games won out of 194, and 37 return games won out of 197 on clay).
- Monteiro’s 35.0% break point win percentage (36-for-103) ranks 230th this year.
- On clay this year, Monteiro is 116th in break point win percentage (36.5%) after going 31-for-85.
Monteiro Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Monteiro lost to Christopher Eubanks 6-4, 5-7, 5-7, 3-6 on July 5, in the round of 128.
- There were 43 games, on average, in Monteiro’s one match in .
- In , Monteiro won 18 of 21 service games (85.7%) and one of 22 return games (4.5%).
- In his 15 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Krutykh has averaged 25.8 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.1% of the games.
- In seven matches in the past 12 months on clay, Krutykh has averaged 25.3 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set, winning 48.6% of the games.
- Krutykh has compiled a service game winning percentage of 75.4% on all surfaces (95-for-126) and a return game winning percentage of 22.0% (28-for-127).
- Krutykh is 30-for-43 in service games on clay (69.8%) and 10-for-43 in return games (23.3%).
Krutykh Recent Performances
- Krutykh was defeated by No. 95-ranked Fabian Marozsan 1-6, 6-1, 3-6 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 26.
- In Krutykh’s one match in , there was an average of 23 games per match.
- Krutykh was victorious in 72.7% of his service games (eight of 11) in along with 16.7% of his return games (two of 12).