Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Thiago Monteiro vs. Marco Trungelliti Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Location: Salzburg, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Thiago Monteiro (-300)||Marco Trungelliti (+220)|
In the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 236-ranked Marco Trungelliti against No. 95 Thiago Monteiro.
Monteiro vs. Trungelliti Matchup History
- In two head-to-head matches, Trungelliti has taken down Monteiro two times. Trungelliti won the last one, 7-6, 7-6 in the semifinals of the ATP Challenger Madrid, Spain Men Singles 2022 on April 16, 2022.
- Trungelliti has won four sets versus Monteiro (100.0%), while Monteiro has taken zero.
- Trungelliti and Monteiro have played 45 total games versus each other, with Trungelliti winning 26 and Monteiro 19.
- Monteiro and Trungelliti have matched up two times, averaging 22.5 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Monteiro has played 23 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 29.3 games per match (27.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.5% of those games.
- Monteiro averages 29.0 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set through 15 matches on clay courts this year.
- Monteiro has an 80.3% service game winning percentage and a 15.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (224 service games won out of 279, and 43 return games won out of 285).
- Monteiro is 153-for-194 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 78.9%) and 37-for-197 in return games (18.8%).
- Monteiro is 36-for-103 on break points (35.0%) to rank 247th.
- Monteiro has taken 36.5% of break points on clay courts (31 out of 85, which ranks 134th).
Monteiro Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Monteiro defeated No. 182-ranked Oleksii Krutykh, 6-3, 3-6, 7-6.
- In his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Monteiro was beaten by Christopher Eubanks 6-4, 5-7, 5-7, 3-6 on July 5, in the round of 128.
- Monteiro played an average of 43.0 games in his one match in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Monteiro won 85.7% of his service games and 4.5% of his return games.
- Trungelliti has averaged 20.9 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 14 matches across all court types during the past year, winning 50.2% of the games.
- Trungelliti has averaged 23.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set through four matches on clay in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Trungelliti’s service game winning percentage has been 67.1% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 21.1%.
- Playing on clay, Trungelliti has a 70.0% winning percentage on serve, and 9.1% on return.
Trungelliti Recent Performances
- Trungelliti defeated No. 161-ranked Alexander Ritschard 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 on Monday to make the Round of 16.
- Trungelliti lost to No. 105-ranked Taro Daniel 2-6, 4-6 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 26.
- Trungelliti played one match in London, averaging 18.0 games per match.
- Trungelliti was victorious in 55.6% of his service games (five of nine) in United Kingdom along with 11.1% of his return games (one of nine).