Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corentin Moutet vs. Liam Broady Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Liam Broady (-130)||Corentin Moutet (+100)|
On Monday, Liam Broady (No. 125 in the world) faces Corentin Moutet (No. 80) in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open.
Moutet vs. Broady Matchup History
- In the one match between Moutet and Broady in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Aix en Provence, France Men Singles 2022, Moutet won 6-4, 6-2.
- In two sets between Moutet and Broady, Moutet has taken each one.
- Moutet has won more against Broady in 18 total games between them, 12 (66.7%) compared to Broady’s six.
- Broady and Moutet have played each other one time, averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Moutet has played 26.7 games per match, and 22.8 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 34 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In his 20 matches on a hard surface over the past year, Moutet has averaged 27.3 games (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Moutet, over the past 12 months, has won 75.7% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Moutet has won 76.3% of his games on serve and 25.8% on return.
Moutet Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open, Moutet went down in the round of 32 to No. 89-ranked Yibing Wu, 3-6, 4-6 on July 25.
- Moutet played an average of 19.0 games in his one match in Atlanta.
- In his 25 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Broady has averaged 23.1 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.2% of the games.
- In 12 matches in the past year on hard courts, Broady has averaged 21.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set, winning 56.0% of the games.
- Broady has a 73.6% winning percentage on serve and a 27.7% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Broady has picked up 71 wins in 94 service games while playing on hard courts (75.5%), and 25 wins in 95 return games (26.3%).
Broady Recent Performances
- Broady was beaten by Jordan Thompson (2-6, 2-6) on July 19 in the round of 16s of the Hall of Fame Open (his last tournament).
- Broady participated in two matches in Newport, and he averaged 17.5 games per match.
- In United States, Broady clinched 13 of 18 service games (72.2%) and four of 17 return games (23.5%).