Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corentin Moutet vs. Aslan Karatsev Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aslan Karatsev (-165)||Corentin Moutet (+130)|
In the Round of 32 of the MercedesCup on Monday, Aslan Karatsev (ranked No. 62) meets Corentin Moutet (No. 61).
Moutet vs. Karatsev Matchup History
- Moutet has defeated Karatsev every time they’ve played in the past five years (two matches). The last one finished 6-3, 6-4 in the Round of 16 of the 2019 ATP Challenger St. Brieuc, France Men Singles.
- Moutet and Karatsev have played four sets against each other, and Moutet has won all of them.
- Moutet has won more versus Karatsev in 36 total games between them, 24 (66.7%) compared to Karatsev’s 12.
- In two matches versus one another, Moutet and Karatsev have averaged 18 games and two sets per match.
- In his 30 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Moutet has averaged 26.3 games (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Moutet has been victorious in 25.2% of his return games and 73.1% of his service games.
Moutet Recent Performances
- Moutet was beaten by Andrey Rublev (4-6, 2-6, 6-3, 3-6) on May 31 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the French Open.
- In Paris, Moutet’s two matches included 36 games on average.
- Moutet’s service-game winning percentage in France was 83.3%, and he won 19.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- Karatsev has played 24 matches this year (winning 53.7% of games across all court types), and 23.9 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Karatsev has won 79.1% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Karatsev is 175th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 39 of 94 (41.5%).
Karatsev Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his last tournament (the French Open), Karatsev was beaten 6-3, 3-6, 5-7, 2-6 by No. 12-ranked Frances Tiafoe on June 1.
- Karatsev played five matches in Paris, averaging 28.2 games per match.
- Karatsev clinched 80.3% of his service games and 29.5% of his return games in Paris.