Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corentin Moutet vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mackenzie McDonald (-350)||Corentin Moutet (+265)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Mackenzie McDonald (No. 39 in rankings) will meet Corentin Moutet (No. 119) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Moutet vs. McDonald Matchup History
- Moutet has not matched up against McDonald in the past five years.
- Moutet has played 27 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.1 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 47.7% of those games.
- Moutet averages 24.3 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set through 13 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.4% game winning percentage.
- Moutet has a 71.4% service game winning percentage and a 21.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (207 service games won out of 290, and 62 return games won out of 290).
- Moutet is 72-for-110 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 65.5%) and 26-for-107 in return games (24.3%).
- Moutet ranks 288th in break point winning percentage (33.1%) after going 58-for-175 on break points.
- On hard courts so far this year, Moutet ranks 186th in break point win percentage (48.1%) after going 26-for-54.
Moutet Recent Performances
- In the The Astana Open, Moutet’s previous tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 6-7 by No. 315-ranked Alibek Kachmazov on September 28 in the round of 32 round.
- Moutet played an average of 22 games in his one match in Nur-Sultan.
- While playing in Kazakhstan, Moutet won 50% of his service games and 30% of his return games.
- In his 54 matches this year, McDonald has played an average of 23.4 games across all court surfaces (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- McDonald has played 22.7 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, McDonald has won 75.8% of his service games and 26.8% of his return games.
- McDonald has won 77.5% of his service games on hard courts, and 28.4% of his return games.
- McDonald has converted 40.4% of his break-point chances overall (148 of 366).
- McDonald has converted 43.2% of his break-point chances on hard courts (108 of 250).
McDonald Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the China Open), McDonald was eliminated 6-2, 6-7, 1-6 by No. 19-ranked Grigor Dimitrov on September 29.
- McDonald participated in one match in Beijing, averaging 28 games per match.
- In China, McDonald claimed nine of 15 service games (60%) and four of 13 return games (30.8%).