Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corentin Moutet vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Andrey Rublev (-1600)||Corentin Moutet (+850)|
In the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, Andrey Rublev (ranked No. 7) meets Corentin Moutet (No. 61).
Moutet vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Moutet and Rublev met in the finals at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open on January 11, 2020. Rublev won 6-2, 7-6.
- In two total sets against each other, Rublev has won two, and Moutet zero.
- Rublev has won more versus Moutet in 21 total games between them, 13 (61.9%) compared to Moutet’s eight.
- Moutet and Rublev have averaged 21 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Through 28 matches over the past year (across all court types), Moutet has played 25.6 games per match. He won 50.0% of them.
- On clay, Moutet has played nine matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 21.0 games per match while winning 47.6% of games.
- Moutet has won 25.9% of his return games and 71.7% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Moutet has won 50.0% of his games on serve, and 26.5% on return.
Moutet Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Moutet beat No. 190-ranked Arthur Cazaux, 6-1, 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.
- In the the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Moutet’s last tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 2-6 by No. 63-ranked Gregoire Barrere on May 21 in the round of 32 round.
- Moutet played an average of 18 games in his one match in Lyon.
- While playing in France, Moutet won 55.6% of his service games and 11.1% of his return games.
- In his 36 matches so far this year, Rublev has played an average of 24.4 games across all court types (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Rublev has played 15 matches this year while winning 58.2% of games and 23.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Rublev has won 82.6% of his service games and 26.2% of his return games.
- Rublev has won 81.8% of his service games on clay, and 33.9% of his return games.
- Rublev has converted 38.1% of his break-point chances overall (103 of 270).
- Rublev has converted 53 of 134 break points on clay (39.6%), and is 59th in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev defeated No. 60-ranked Laslo Djere 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday to reach the Round of 64.
- In the round of 16s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rublev’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 101-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on May 16.
- Rublev played three matches in Rome, averaging 24.3 games per match.
- Rublev clinched 85.2% of his service games and 18.5% of his return games while playing in Italy.