Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Corentin Moutet vs. Roman Safiullin Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, July 6
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Roman Safiullin (-150)||Corentin Moutet (+125)|
Roman Safiullin (No. 92) will face Corentin Moutet (No. 71) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Thursday, July 6.
Moutet vs. Safiullin Matchup History
- Moutet and Safiullin have squared off one time in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the 2021 ATP Challenger Orleans, France Men Singles, and Moutet was the victor 6-4, 2-6, 7-6.
- Moutet has taken two sets off Safiullin, or 66.7%, compared to Safiullin’s one.
- Safiullin has taken 16 games against Moutet (51.6%), while Moutet has taken 15.
- Moutet and Safiullin have averaged 31.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Moutet, over the past 12 months, has played 36 matches across all court surfaces, and 26.2 games per match (36.6 in best-of-five matches).
- On grass, Moutet has played six matches over the past year, and he has totaled 26.0 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches) while winning 50.6% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Moutet has won 74.9% of his service games, and he has won 24.0% of his return games.
- Moutet has been victorious in 82.1% of his service games on grass over the past 12 months and 19.2% of his return games.
Moutet Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Moutet was victorious 6-3, 7-5, 7-5 versus Richard Gasquet on Monday.
- Moutet was eliminated in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament (Mallorca Championships) 5-7, 2-6 by No. 43-ranked Adrian Mannarino on June 29.
- There were 21.3 games, on average, in Moutet’s three matches in Mallorca.
- Moutet won 27 of 32 service games (84.4%) in Philippines along with six of 32 return games (18.8%).
- Safiullin has played 23.1 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 33 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Safiullin has played eight matches on grass this year, and 22.0 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Safiullin has won 75.4% of his games on serve, and 20.2% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Safiullin has won 74.2% of his games on serve, and 17.9% on return.
- Safiullin has converted 42.5% of his break-point opportunities overall (34 of 80).
- Safiullin has converted five of 13 break points on grass (38.5%), and is 121st in break points won.
Safiullin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Safiullin defeated No. 23-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut, 2-6, 7-6, 6-7, 6-4, 7-5.
- In the round of 16s of Mallorca Championships (his most recent tournament), Safiullin was beaten by Lloyd Harris 6-7, 3-6 on June 27.
- Safiullin played four matches in Mallorca, and he averaged 23.3 games per match.
- Safiullin clinched 85.0% of his service games and 21.1% of his return games in Mallorca.