Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard vs. Alexander Bublik Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, October 20
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Bublik (-230)||Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard (+180)|
In the European Open quarterfinals on Friday, Giovanni Mpetshi Perricard faces Alexander Bublik.
Mpetshi Perricard vs. Bublik Matchup History
- Mpetshi Perricard and Bublik have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
Mpetshi Perricard Stats
- Mpetshi Perricard has played 28.9 games per match, and 26.3 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 10 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- Mpetshi Perricard, in six matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 25.3 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.6% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Mpetshi Perricard has won 86.5% of his service games, and he has won 9.7% of his return games.
- Mpetshi Perricard has been victorious in 89.7% of his service games on hard courts and 10.7% of his return games over the past year.
Mpetshi Perricard Recent Performances
- Mpetshi Perricard is coming off a 7-5, 6-3 victory over No. 105-ranked David Goffin in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In his most recent tournament, the US Open, Mpetshi Perricard fell in the qualification round 2 to No. 373-ranked Aidan Mayo, 6-7, 6-7 on August 24.
- In his two matches in New York, Mpetshi Perricard played an average of 32.5 games.
- Mpetshi Perricard won 30 of 33 service games (90.9%) in United States along with two of 32 return games (6.3%).
- Bublik has played 37 matches this year, and 26 games per match across all court types (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 17 matches this year on hard courts, Bublik has played 23.9 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 44.1% of them.
- Thus far this year, Bublik has won 17.4% of his return games and 79% of his service games.
- Bublik has won 14.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 73.4% of his service games.
- Bublik has converted 40.1% of his break-point opportunities overall (75 of 187).
- On hard courts, Bublik has converted 27 of 64 break points (42.2%).
Bublik Recent Performances
- Bublik defeated No. 72-ranked Gregoire Barrere 6-4, 6-2 on Wednesday to make the quarterfinals.
- In the round of 16s of his most recent tournament (The Astana Open), Bublik was defeated 4-6, 2-6 by No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner on September 30.
- Bublik played one match in Nur-Sultan, averaging 18 games.
- In Kazakhstan, Bublik claimed six of nine service games (66.7%) and zero of nine return games (0%).