Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexandre Muller vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tommy Paul (-525)||Alexandre Muller (+370)|
Alexandre Muller (No. 84 ranking) will take on Tommy Paul (No. 12) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Tuesday, October 24.
Muller vs. Paul Matchup History
- Muller and Paul have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In his 35 matches played this year across all court types, Muller is averaging 24.0 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Muller has played 19 matches (averaging 24.4 games per match — 24.4 in best-of-three matches — and 10.1 games per set).
- Muller is 203-for-285 in service games (for a winning percentage of 71.2%) and 66-for-288 in return games (22.9%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on hard surfaces, Muller has a 70.2% winning percentage in service games and a 25.8% winning percentage in return games (92 service games won out of 131, and 34 return games won out of 132).
- Muller is 289th in break point winning percentage (41.8%) after going 61-for-146 on break points.
- On hard courts, Muller has won 40.8% of break points (31 out of 76, to rank 191st).
Muller Recent Performances
- Muller is coming off a 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 55-ranked Lorenzo Sonego in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In his last tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Muller was eliminated by Mikhail Kukushkin 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 on October 5, in the round of 128.
- Muller averaged 30 games per match in Shanghai in one match.
- Muller won 71.4% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games in Shanghai.
- Paul has played 26.9 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 63 matches this year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Paul has played 42 matches this year, totaling 26.4 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.2% of games.
- Paul has won 80.3% of his service games so far this year, and 26.0% of his return games.
- Paul has won 26.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 81.3% of his service games.
- Paul has converted 199 of 523 break points overall (38.0%), and is 201st in break points won.
- Paul is 113th in break points won on hard courts, converting 139 of 360 (38.6%).
Paul Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships (his most recent tournament), Paul came close to making the final but lost to Ben Shelton 6-7, 3-6 on October 20.
- In his three matches in Tokyo, Paul averaged 21.7 games per match.
- Paul’s service-game winning percentage was 84.8% in Japan, and he captured 25% of his games on his opponent’s serve.