Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexandre Muller vs. Roman Safiullin Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Roman Safiullin (-370)||Alexandre Muller (+300)|
Roman Safiullin (No. 45) will face Alexandre Muller (No. 83) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Monday, October 30.
Muller vs. Safiullin Matchup History
- Muller and Safiullin have not played one another in the past five years.
- Muller has averaged 23.7 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.2% of games.
- In 22 matches on hard courts this year, Muller averages 23.7 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set with a 48.5% game winning percentage.
- Muller has a 70.6% service game winning percentage and a 22.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (207 service games won out of 293, and 66 return games won out of 296).
- Muller has finished 96-for-139 in service games on hard courts (69.1% winning percentage), and 34-for-140 in return games (24.3%).
- Muller ranks 290th in break point winning percentage (41.8%) after going 61-for-146 on break points.
- On hard courts, Muller is 196th in break point win percentage (40.8%) after going 31-for-76.
Muller Recent Performances
- In the the Erste Bank Open, Muller’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 12-ranked Tommy Paul on October 24 in the round of 32 round.
- In his three matches in Vienna, Muller played an average of 19.7 games.
- While playing in Austria, Muller won 50% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Safiullin has played 53 matches this year (winning 53.0% of games across all court types), and 24.5 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 28 matches so far this year on hard courts, Safiullin has played 24.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Safiullin has won 80.3% of his games on serve, and 23% on return.
- On hard courts, Safiullin has won 22% of his return games and 80.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin has converted 96 of 207 break points (46.4%).
- Safiullin has converted 52 of 104 break points on hard courts (50.0%), and is 158th in break points won.
Safiullin Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Safiullin won 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 versus Jordan Thompson on Sunday.
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the Erste Bank Open), Safiullin was eliminated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 16-ranked Karen Khachanov on October 23.
- In Safiullin’s one match in Vienna, there was an average of 20 games per match.
- Safiullin won 80% of his service games and 0% of his return games while playing in Austria.