Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jaume Munar vs. Mark Lajal Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jaume Munar (-170)||Mark Lajal (+135)|
Jaume Munar (No. 82 ranking) will face Mark Lajal (No. 237) in the Round of 32 of the European Open on Monday, October 16.
Munar vs. Lajal Matchup History
- Munar and Lajal have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Munar has played 33 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.7 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 47.6% of those games.
- Munar averages 24.7 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set in seven matches on hard courts this year.
- Munar has a 67.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (263 service games won out of 392) and a 28% return game winning percentage (109 return games won out of 389).
- Munar is 59-for-88 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 67%) and 15-for-85 in return games (17.6%).
- Munar is 233rd in break point winning percentage (42.1%) after going 101-for-240 on break points this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Munar is 14-for-40 on break points (35.0%) to rank 244th.
Munar Recent Performances
- Munar was defeated by Ben Shelton (4-6, 4-6) on October 6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- Munar averaged 19 games per match in Shanghai in two matches.
- Munar won 89.5% of his service games and 15.8% of his return games in Shanghai.
- In the past 12 months Lajal has played one match (including all court types), winning 46.4% of the games. He has averaged 28 games per match (28 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set.
- Lajal has played one match on hard courts in the past 12 months, averaging 28 games per match (28 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set, winning 46.4% of games.
- Lajal has compiled a service game winning percentage of 78.6% on all surfaces (11-for-14) and a return game winning percentage of 14.3% (2-for-14).
- While playing on hard courts, Lajal has a 78.6% winning percentage on serve and a 14.3% winning percentage on return.
Lajal Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of the US Open (his previous tournament), Lajal was beaten by Filip Misolic 6-3, 4-6, 3-6 on August 23.
- Lajal participated in one match in New York, averaging 28 games.
- In United States, Lajal captured 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) and two of 14 return games (14.3%).