Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andy Murray vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-270)||Andy Murray (+210)|
Alex de Minaur (No. 13) will take on Andy Murray (No. 40) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Monday, October 30.
Murray vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- de Minaur has gotten the better of Murray, 3-0 in three head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the China Open on September 28, 2023, was taken by de Minaur 6-3, 5-7, 7-6.
- de Minaur and Murray have played seven sets versus each other, and de Minaur has the advantage, taking six of them. Murray has taken one.
- In terms of games against each other, de Minaur and Murray have played 66, and de Minaur has won more (42). Murray has taken 24 of them.
- Murray and de Minaur have averaged 22 games and 2.3 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Murray is averaging 27.4 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.4% game winning percentage.
- Through 26 matches on hard courts this year, Murray averages 27.5 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 50.0% game winning percentage.
- Murray has a 79.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (336 service games won out of 424) and a 20.4% return game winning percentage (87 return games won out of 427).
- Murray has an 80.1% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 21.1% winning percentage in return games (273 of 341 service games, and 73 of 346 return games).
- Murray has won 31.4% of his break points this year (75 out of 239, to rank 267th).
- Murray has won 30.5% of break points on hard courts so far this year (62 out of 203, to rank 145th).
Murray Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel, Murray went down in the round of 16 to No. 32-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry, 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 on October 25.
- In Basel, Murray’s two matches had 26 games on average.
- Murray won 76% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in Basel.
de Minaur Stats
- In his 62 matches so far this year, de Minaur has played an average of 23.5 games across all court surfaces (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- de Minaur has played 43 matches on hard courts this year, and 23.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, de Minaur has won 30.2% of his return games and 79.3% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, de Minaur has won 78.8% of his games on serve, and 32.0% on return.
- de Minaur is 198th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 210 of 491 (42.8%).
- de Minaur is 112th in break points won on hard courts, converting 156 of 340 (45.9%).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the Swiss Indoors Basel (his most recent tournament), de Minaur was defeated by Tallon Griekspoor 4-6, 3-6 on October 26.
- de Minaur participated in two matches in Basel, averaging 19.5 games per match.
- In Switzerland, de Minaur captured 15 of 19 service games (78.9%) and four of 20 return games (20%).