Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andy Murray vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Grigor Dimitrov (-130)||Andy Murray (+105)|
On Thursday, Grigor Dimitrov (No. 19 in the world) faces Andy Murray (No. 37) in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Murray vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- Murray and Dimitrov have not played one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Murray has competed in 24 total matches with a 50.1% game winning percentage. He averages 28 games per match (46.2 in best-of-five matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Murray averages 28.2 games per match (50 in best-of-five matches) and 10.4 games per set through 18 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Murray’s service game winning percentage is 80.5% (winning 269 of 334 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.1% (claiming 68 of 338 return games).
- Murray has an 82.1% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 21% winning percentage in return games (206 of 251 service games, and 54 of 257 return games).
- Murray is 57-for-176 on break points (32.4%) to rank 263rd.
- On hard courts, Murray has won 31.4% of break points (44 out of 140, which ranks 117th).
Murray Recent Performances
- Murray is coming off a 6-2, 7-5, 6-3 victory over No. 72-ranked Corentin Moutet in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In his three matches in Toronto, Murray played an average of 17.7 games.
- Murray won 88% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games in Toronto.
- In his 42 matches this year, Dimitrov has played an average of 23.1 games across all court surfaces (28.6 in best-of-five matches).
- On hard courts, Dimitrov has played 17 matches this year, totaling 22.4 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches) while winning 52.2% of games.
- So far this year, Dimitrov has won 26.8% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has won 81.8% of his service games on hard courts, and 22.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 112 of 272 break points (41.2%).
- Dimitrov has converted 38.3% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (36 of 94).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Dimitrov beat No. 115-ranked Alex Molcan, 6-7, 6-7, 6-1, 7-5, 6-7.
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Dimitrov’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 17-ranked Alexander Zverev on August 15.
- In his one match in Cincinnati, Dimitrov averaged 16 games per match.
- Dimitrov’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in United States, and he captured 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.