Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andy Murray vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andy Murray (-240)||Yannick Hanfmann (+190)|
On Monday, Yannick Hanfmann (No. 56 in the world) meets Andy Murray (No. 39) in the Round of 32 of the Swiss Indoors Basel.
Murray vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- Murray and Hanfmann have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- In his 30 matches played this year across all court types, Murray is averaging 27.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.5% of those games.
- Murray averages 27.6 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Murray’s service game winning percentage is 79.4% (winning 317 of 399 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 20.3% (taking 81 of 400 return games).
- Murray has gone 254-for-316 in service games when playing on hard courts (80.4% winning percentage), and 67-for-319 in return games (21%).
- Murray’s 30.8% break point win percentage (70-for-227) ranks 269th this year.
- Murray has won 29.8% of break points on hard courts this year (57 out of 191, to rank 145th).
Murray Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Murray lost in the round of 128 to No. 41-ranked Roman Safiullin, 3-6, 2-6 on October 4.
- Murray played an average of 17 games in his one match in Shanghai.
- Murray won four of nine service games (44.4%) in China along with one of eight return games (12.5%).
- Hanfmann has played 64 matches so far this year (winning 52.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.6 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Hanfmann has played 16 matches on hard courts this year, and 25.3 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Hanfmann has won 24.2% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Hanfmann has won 75.7% of his service games and 18.9% of his return games.
- Hanfmann has converted 38.0% of his break-point chances overall (137 of 361).
- Hanfmann has converted 36.5% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (31 of 85).
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the European Open (his most recent tournament), Hanfmann came close to making the final but was defeated by Stefanos Tsitsipas 3-6, 3-6 on October 20.
- Hanfmann participated in three matches in Antwerpen, averaging 24.3 games per match.
- Hanfmann’s service-game winning percentage was 86.1% in Belgium, and he was victorious in 13.5% of his games on his opponent’s serve.