Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andy Murray vs. Corentin Moutet Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andy Murray (-400)||Corentin Moutet (+310)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 71-ranked Corentin Moutet against No. 37 Andy Murray.
Murray vs. Moutet Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Murray and Moutet have matched up against each other.
- In his 24 matches played this year across all court types, Murray is averaging 28.0 games per match (46.2 in best-of-five matches) while winning 50.1% of those games.
- Murray averages 28.2 games per match (50.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.4 games per set through 18 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.2% game winning percentage.
- Murray has an 80.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (269 service games won out of 334) and a 20.1% return game winning percentage (68 return games won out of 338).
- Murray has 206 wins in 251 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 82.1%), and 54 wins in 257 return games (21.0%).
- Murray ranks 261st in break point winning percentage (32.4%) after going 57-for-176 on break points.
- On hard courts, Murray is 44-for-140 on break points (31.4%) to rank 115th.
Murray Recent Performances
- In Toronto, Murray’s three matches included 17.7 games on average.
- While playing in Canada, Murray won 88.0% of his service games and 28.6% of his return games.
- Moutet has played 25.8 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 23 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Moutet has played 25.7 games per match (45.5 in best-of-five matches) in his nine matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Moutet has won 20.6% of his return games and 73.3% of his service games.
- Moutet has won 23.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 68.7% of his service games.
- Moutet has converted 47 of 153 break points overall (30.7%), and is 281st in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Moutet has converted 46.9% of his break-point chances (15 of 32).
Moutet Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the Western & Southern Open, Moutet’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 2-6 by No. 60-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori on August 14.
- Moutet played three matches in Cincinnati, averaging 20.7 games per match.
- Moutet clinched 66.7% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games while playing in United States.