Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andy Murray vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, July 6
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Andy Murray (-135)||Stefanos Tsitsipas (+115)|
Andy Murray (No. 40 ranking) will meet Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Thursday, July 6.
Murray vs. Tsitsipas Matchup History
- Murray and Tsitsipas have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on June 10, 2022, ending with Murray winning 7-6, 6-3.
- Murray has taken four sets off Tsitsipas, or 57.1%, compared to Tsitsipas’ three.
- In terms of games against each other, Murray and Tsitsipas have played 71, and Murray has won more (38). Tsitsipas has won 33 of them.
- Murray and Tsitsipas have faced off two times, averaging 35.5 games and 3.5 sets per match.
- Murray has played 27.6 games per match (39.7 in best-of-five matches) in his 34 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- In his five matches on a grass surface over the past year, Murray has averaged 19.8 games (22.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Murray has been victorious in 25.3% of his return games and 75.5% of his service games.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Murray has won 76.0% of his games on serve and 42.9% on return.
Murray Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Murray was victorious 6-3, 6-0, 6-1 against Ryan Peniston on Tuesday.
- Murray was eliminated by Alex de Minaur (3-6, 1-6) on June 20 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, cinch Championships.
- In his one match in London, Murray played an average of 16.0 games.
- In United Kingdom, Murray won four of eight service games (50.0%) and zero of eight return games (0.0%).
- Tsitsipas has played 39 matches this year, and 25.8 games per match across all court types (33.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Tsitsipas has played four matches on grass so far this year, and 30.3 games per match.
- Tsitsipas has won 24.0% of his return games this year, and 85.3% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Tsitsipas has won 83.9% of his games on serve, and 11.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 110 of 272 break points (40.4%).
- Tsitsipas has converted six of 23 break points on grass (26.1%), and is 106th in break points won.
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas is coming off a 3-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-7, 6-7 win over No. 91-ranked Dominic Thiem in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 16s round of Mallorca Championships, Tsitsipas’ previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 by No. 48-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on June 28.
- Tsitsipas participated in one match in Mallorca, averaging 27.0 games per match.
- In Philippines, Tsitsipas captured 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) and one of 13 return games (7.7%).