Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Matteo Arnaldi Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Lorenzo Musetti (-235)||Matteo Arnaldi (+185)|
In the Nordea Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup of No. 75-ranked Matteo Arnaldi against No. 16 Lorenzo Musetti.
Musetti vs. Arnaldi Matchup History
- Musetti and Arnaldi have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, and Musetti came out on top 6-4, 6-4.
- Musetti and Arnaldi have played two sets against each other, and Musetti has won them all.
- Musetti has won more against Arnaldi in 20 total games between them, 12 (60.0%) compared to Arnaldi’s eight.
- Musetti and Arnaldi have averaged 20 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Musetti has played 34 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.3 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.6% of those games.
- Through 22 matches on clay courts this year, Musetti averages 21.3 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.2 games per set with a 54.6% game winning percentage.
- Musetti has a 77.7% service game winning percentage and a 29.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (306 service games won out of 394, and 118 return games won out of 397).
- When playing on clay, Musetti has a 75% winning percentage in service games and a 34.6% winning percentage in return games (174 service games won out of 232, and 82 return games won out of 237 on clay).
- Musetti is 108-for-254 on break points (42.5%) which ranks 170th.
- On clay, Musetti has won 46.2% of break points (79 out of 171, which ranks 100th).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti was beaten in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Wimbledon) 6-7, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 18-ranked Hubert Hurkacz on July 7.
- Musetti played an average of 29 games in his three matches in London.
- Musetti won 90.9% of his service games and 25.6% of his return games in London.
- Through 27 matches this year, Arnaldi has played 24.3 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.8% of them (across all court types).
- Arnaldi has played 13 matches on clay this year, and 24 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Arnaldi has won 20.8% of his return games and 80% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Arnaldi has won 77.2% of his games on serve, and 24.8% on return.
- Arnaldi has converted 35.0% of his break-point opportunities overall (42 of 120).
- On clay, Arnaldi has converted 26 of 71 break points (36.6%).
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- Arnaldi beat Emil Ruusuvuori 6-4, 2-6, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Arnaldi was beaten 7-6, 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 57-ranked Roberto Carballes Baena on July 5.
- In Arnaldi’s four matches in London, there was an average of 32.8 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Arnaldi claimed 56 of 64 service games (87.5%) and 11 of 67 return games (16.4%).