Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Gregoire Barrere Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Lorenzo Musetti (-145)||Gregoire Barrere (+115)|
On Wednesday, Lorenzo Musetti (No. 17 in the world) meets Gregoire Barrere (No. 58) in the Round of 16 of the MercedesCup.
Musetti vs. Barrere Matchup History
- Musetti and Barrere have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Musetti has averaged 22.4 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.1% of games.
- On grass, Musetti has played one match (averaging 22 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and 11 games per set).
- Musetti has a 74.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (216 service games won out of 289) and a 31.7% return game winning percentage (93 return games won out of 293).
- In games on grass courts, Musetti has a 100% winning percentage in service games and an 18.2% winning percentage in return games (11 service games won out of 11, and two return games won out of 11 on grass).
- Musetti is 85-for-195 on break points (43.6%) to rank 121st.
- On grass courts , Musetti has won 50.0% of break points (one out of two, which ranks 28th).
Musetti Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Musetti won 7-6, 6-3 against Borna Gojo on Monday.
- Musetti was eliminated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the French Open) 3-6, 2-6, 2-6 by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on June 4.
- Musetti played an average of 25.5 games in his four matches in Paris.
- Musetti’s service-game winning percentage in France was 80.4%, and he won 41.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 29 matches so far this year, Barrere has played an average of 25.2 games across all court surfaces (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Barrere has won 79.4% of his games on serve, and 20.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 36.8% of his break-point opportunities (57 of 155).
Barrere Recent Performances
- Barrere defeated No. 141-ranked Oscar Otte 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- Barrere was eliminated by Emil Ruusuvuori (2-6, 7-6, 7-5, 1-6, 6-4) on May 30 in the round of 128s of the French Open (his last tournament).
- Barrere played one match in Paris, averaging 50 games per match.
- Barrere won 62.5% of his service games and 23.1% of his return games in Paris.