Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Daniil Medvedev Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-475)||Lorenzo Musetti (+340)|
In the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open on Wednesday, Daniil Medvedev (ranked No. 3) takes on Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18).
Musetti vs. Medvedev Matchup History
- In the lone match between Musetti and Medvedev in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Medvedev won 6-4, 6-4.
- Medvedev and Musetti have played two sets against each other, and Medvedev has won all of them.
- Medvedev has won 12 games versus Musetti (60.0%), while Musetti has taken eight.
- Musetti and Medvedev have averaged 20.0 games and 2.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Musetti has played 43 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.3 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.5% of those games.
- On hard courts, Musetti has played six matches (averaging 26.7 games per match — 21.8 in best-of-three matches — and 10 games per set).
- Musetti has amassed a service game winning percentage of 79.2% on all surfaces (393-for-496 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 28.4% (144-for-507 in return games).
- Musetti has 61 wins in 81 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 75.3%), and 16 wins in 79 return games (20.3%).
- Musetti is 133-for-313 on break points (42.5%) to rank 198th.
- Musetti has won 34.3% of break points on hard courts this year (12 out of 35, to rank 200th).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti defeated Daniel Evans 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 64.
- In his previous tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Musetti was defeated by Medvedev 4-6, 4-6 on August 10, in the round of 16.
- There were 23.0 games, on average, in Musetti’s three matches in Toronto.
- While playing in Canada, Musetti won 85.7% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games.
- Through 59 matches this year, Medvedev has played 23.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.1% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 36 matches so far this year on hard courts, Medvedev has played 20.9 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 60.7% of them.
- So far this year, Medvedev has won 83.3% of his service games and 33% of his return games.
- Medvedev has won 35.9% of his return games on hard courts, and 85.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 47.9% of his break-point chances (217 of 453).
- Medvedev has converted 49.8% of his break-point chances on hard courts (130 of 261).
Medvedev Recent Performances
- Medvedev came up just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was eliminated by Alex de Minaur (6-7, 5-7) on August 11 in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- Medvedev’s three matches in Toronto included an average of 21.7 games per match.
- Medvedev won 81.8% of his service games and 28.1% of his return games in Toronto.