Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Filip Misolic Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Lorenzo Musetti (-750)||Filip Misolic (+500)|
In the quarterfinals of the Nordea Open on Friday, Lorenzo Musetti (ranked No. 16) faces Filip Misolic (No. 139).
Musetti vs. Misolic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Musetti and Misolic have faced each other.
- This year across all court surfaces, Musetti has played 34 total matches with a 53.6% game winning percentage. He averages 23.3 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set.
- In 22 matches on clay courts this year, Musetti averages 21.3 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.2 games per set with a 54.6% game winning percentage.
- Musetti is 306-for-394 in service games (for a winning percentage of 77.7%) and 118-for-397 in return games (29.7%) on all surfaces.
- Musetti has a 75% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 34.6% winning percentage in return games (174 of 232 service games, and 82 of 237 return games).
- Musetti is 171st in break point winning percentage (42.5%) after going 108-for-254 on break points this year.
- Musetti has won 46.2% of break points on clay this year (79 out of 171, which ranks 100th).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti beat Matteo Arnaldi 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In the the Wimbledon, Musetti’s previous tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 18-ranked Hubert Hurkacz on July 7 in the round of 32 round.
- Musetti played an average of 29 games in his three matches in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Musetti won 90.9% of his service games and 25.6% of his return games.
- Misolic has averaged 21.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) through his 24 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 48.3% of the games.
- In 11 matches in the past 12 months on clay, Misolic has averaged 21.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set, winning 49.4% of the games.
- Misolic is 97-for-141 in service games (68.8%) and 36-for-140 in return games (25.7%) including all surfaces.
- Misolic is 53-for-78 in service games on clay (67.9%) and 27-for-81 in return games (33.3%).
Misolic Recent Performances
- Misolic beat No. 159-ranked Jozef Kovalik 4-6, 7-6, 6-4 on Wednesday to make the quarterfinals.
- In his last tournament, the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023, Misolic was taken down by No. -ranked Blaz Rola 3-6, 3-6 in the quarterfinals on July 14.
- Misolic played three matches in Salzburg, averaging 21 games.