Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Musetti (-200)||Yoshihito Nishioka (+160)|
Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 31) will face Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Monday, August 7.
Musetti vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Musetti is 2-1 against Nishioka in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 30, 2022 and was won by Musetti 7-5, 6-3.
- Musetti has won five sets off Nishioka, or 71.4%, compared to Nishioka’s two.
- Musetti has won more against Nishioka in 67 total games between them, 37 (55.2%) compared to Nishioka’s 30.
- Nishioka and Musetti have played each other three times, averaging 22.3 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Musetti has played 40 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.4 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.5% of those games.
- Musetti averages 30.3 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set through three matches on hard courts this year, with a 44.0% game winning percentage.
- Musetti has a service game winning percentage of 78.7% on all surfaces (363-for-461 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 29% (137-for-473 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Musetti has a 67.4% winning percentage in service games and a 20% winning percentage in return games (31 service games won out of 46, and nine return games won out of 45).
- Musetti’s 42.0% break point win percentage (126-for-300) is 197th this year.
- On hard courts, Musetti is 5-for-22 on break points (22.7%) which ranks 266th.
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti was defeated in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament (the Hamburg European Open) 5-7, 3-6 by No. 57-ranked Laslo Djere on July 28.
- In Hamburg, Musetti’s three matches had 21.7 games on average.
- While playing in Germany, Musetti won 80.6% of his service games and 29.4% of his return games.
- In his 25 matches this year, Nishioka has played an average of 27.7 games across all court surfaces (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Nishioka has played 15 matches so far this year, totaling 26.1 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 49.6% of games.
- So far this year, Nishioka has won 24.9% of his return games and 71.6% of his service games.
- Nishioka has won 24.7% of his return games on hard courts, and 74.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 83 of 214 break points (38.8%).
- On hard courts, Nishioka has converted 45 of 104 break points (43.3%).
Nishioka Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Citi Open (his last tournament), Nishioka was defeated by Emil Ruusuvuori 7-6, 4-6, 2-6 on August 1.
- Nishioka played one match in Washington, and he averaged 31 games per match.
- In United States, Nishioka clinched 10 of 15 service games (66.7%) and three of 16 return games (18.8%).