Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Lorenzo Musetti (-165)||Cameron Norrie (+135)|
In the French Open Round of 32 on Friday, No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti meets No. 13 Cameron Norrie.
Musetti vs. Norrie Matchup History
- Musetti and Norrie played in the Round of 16 at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell on April 20, 2023. Musetti won 3-6, 6-4, 6-1.
- Musetti has won two sets against Norrie (66.7%), while Norrie has taken one.
- In terms of games against each other, Musetti and Norrie have played 26, and Musetti has won more (15). Norrie has taken 11 of them.
- Musetti and Norrie have averaged 26 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Musetti has played 23 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.2 games per match (34.3 in best-of-five matches) and winning 53.1% of those games.
- In 20 matches on clay courts this year, Musetti averages 21.0 games per match (26.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.3 games per set with a 55.1% game winning percentage.
- Musetti has a 74.3% service game winning percentage and a 32.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (188 service games won out of 253, and 83 return games won out of 257).
- When playing on clay courts, Musetti has a 75.8% winning percentage in service games and a 34.9% winning percentage in return games (157 service games won out of 207, and 74 return games won out of 212 on clay).
- Musetti ranks 83rd in break point win percentage (45.2%) after going 76-for-168 on break points.
- On clay, Musetti has won 48.6% of break points (71 out of 146, which ranks 51st).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti defeated No. 87-ranked Alexander Shevchenko 6-1, 6-1, 6-2 on Wednesday to reach the Round of 32.
- In his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Musetti went down in the round of 16 to No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 5-7, 5-7 on May 16.
- In his three matches in Rome, Musetti played an average of 25 games.
- In Italy, Musetti won 30 of 37 service games (81.1%) and nine of 38 return games (23.7%).
- In his 32 matches this year, Norrie has played an average of 25.1 games across all court types (38.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Norrie has played 20 matches on clay so far this year, and 23.6 games per match.
- So far this year, Norrie has won 29.4% of his return games and 78.7% of his service games.
- On clay, Norrie has won 79.8% of his service games and 27.9% of his return games.
- Norrie has converted 109 of 271 break points overall (40.2%), and is 69th in break points won.
- Norrie has converted 60 of 167 break points on clay (35.9%), and is 56th in break points won.
Norrie Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Norrie beat Lucas Pouille, 6-1, 6-3, 6-3.
- In the semifinals of his most recent tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon), Norrie was eliminated 3-6, 0-6 by No. 28-ranked Francisco Cerundolo on May 26.
- In his three matches in Lyon, Norrie averaged 19 games per match.
- Norrie secured 73.3% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games while playing in France.