Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 23
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-175)||Lorenzo Musetti (+140)|
Lorenzo Musetti will take on Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune in the cinch Championships quarterfinals on Friday, June 23.
Musetti vs. Rune Matchup History
- Musetti has not faced Rune in the past five years.
- In his 28 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Musetti is averaging 22.6 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.0% of those games.
- On grass surfaces, Musetti has played three matches (averaging 24.7 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set).
- Musetti has a 74.9% service game winning percentage and a 31.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (236 service games won out of 315, and 100 return games won out of 319).
- In games on grass, Musetti has an 83.8% winning percentage in service games and a 24.3% winning percentage in return games (31 service games won out of 37, and nine return games won out of 37 on grass).
- Musetti’s 44.2% break point win percentage (91-for-206) is 121st this year.
- Musetti has won 53.8% of break points on grass courts this year (seven out of 13, which ranks 41st).
Musetti Recent Performances
- Musetti defeated No. 35-ranked Ben Shelton 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 on Wednesday to advance to the quarterfinals.
- In his last tournament (the MercedesCup), Musetti made a run before losing to Frances Tiafoe in the quarterfinals 7-6, 6-7, 2-6 on June 16.
- In Stuttgart, Musetti’s three matches included 24.7 games on average.
- While playing in Germany, Musetti won 83.8% of his service games and 24.3% of his return games.
- Through 41 matches this year, Rune has played 25.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.7% of them (across all court types).
- Thus far this year, Rune has won 82.6% of his service games and 27.1% of his return games.
- Rune is 109th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 130 of 322 (40.4%).
Rune Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Rune won 6-3, 6-4 against Ryan Peniston on Wednesday.
- In the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the French Open), Rune was beaten 1-6, 2-6, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud on June 7.
- Rune participated in five matches in Paris, averaging 30.2 games per match.
- Rune’s service-game winning percentage was 75.3% in France, and he won 26.9% of his games on his opponent’s serve.