Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sumit Nagal vs. Lukas Neumayer Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|Sumit Nagal (-230)||Lukas Neumayer (+175)|
Sumit Nagal (No. 225 ranking) will meet Lukas Neumayer (No. 269) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Monday, July 10.
Nagal vs. Neumayer Matchup History
- Nagal has not gone toe to toe with Neumayer in the past five years.
- In his two matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Nagal has averaged 26.5 games (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Nagal has won 7.7% of his return games and 81.5% of his service games over the past 12 months.
Nagal Recent Performances
- Nagal was eliminated by Filip Krajinovic (4-6, 6-4, 4-6) on January 2 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Tata Open Maharashtra.
- In his one match in Pune, Nagal played an average of 30 games.
- While playing in India, Nagal won 86.7% of his service games and 6.7% of his return games.
- Neumayer has averaged 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) through his two matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 37.2% of the games.
- In one match in the past year on clay, Neumayer has averaged 26 games per match (26 in best-of-three matches) and 8.7 games per set, winning 42.3% of the games.
Neumayer Recent Performances
- Neumayer was taken down by No. 66-ranked Quentin Halys 1-6, 4-6 in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament, the Erste Bank Open, on October 22.
- In his one match in Vienna, Neumayer averaged 17 games per match.