Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Roberto Bautista Agut (-155)||Brandon Nakashima (+125)|
In the Terra Wortmann Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 23-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut versus No. 54 Brandon Nakashima.
Nakashima vs. Bautista Agut Matchup History
- Nakashima and Bautista Agut have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Through 50 matches over the past year (across all court types), Nakashima has played 25.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches). He won 51.9% of them.
- On grass, Nakashima has played seven matches over the past year, and he has totaled 33 games per match (25.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.7% of games.
- Over the past year, Nakashima has been victorious in 20.1% of his return games and 83.6% of his service games.
- On grass over the past year, Nakashima has been victorious in 87.2% of his service games and 19.3% of his return games.
Nakashima Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Nakashima was victorious 4-6, 6-4, 7-5 versus Mikael Ymer on Monday.
- In his last tournament, the Libema Open, Nakashima went down in the round of 32 to No. 42-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori, 3-6, 6-3, 3-6 on June 13.
- In Rosmalen, Nakashima’s one match included 27 games on average.
- Nakashima won 11 of 13 service games (84.6%) in Netherlands along with one of 14 return games (7.1%).
Bautista Agut Stats
- Bautista Agut has played 26 matches so far this year (winning 50.6% of games across all court types), and 28 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Bautista Agut has won 78.1% of his service games so far this year, and 22.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bautista Agut has converted 35.0% of his break-point chances (77 of 220).
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- Bautista Agut is coming off a 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 128-ranked Andrea Vavassori in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 64s round of the French Open, Bautista Agut’s previous tournament, he was beaten 6-1, 6-4, 3-6, 1-6, 1-6 by No. 94-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas on May 31.
- Bautista Agut’s two matches in Paris had an average of 33.5 games per match.
- In France, Bautista Agut clinched 23 of 33 service games (69.7%) and 13 of 34 return games (38.2%).