Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Jason Kubler Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-240)||Jason Kubler (+190)|
In the Winston-Salem Open Round of 64 on Sunday, No. 73-ranked Brandon Nakashima faces No. 85 Jason Kubler.
Nakashima vs. Kubler Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Nakashima and Kubler have played each other.
- Nakashima has averaged 28.9 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 48.8% of games.
- Nakashima averages 26.6 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.7 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- Nakashima has an 81.3% service game winning percentage and a 15.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (286 service games won out of 352, and 53 return games won out of 348).
- Nakashima is 145-for-177 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 81.9%) and 22-for-174 in return games (12.6%).
- Nakashima is 43-for-158 on break points (27.2%) which ranks 290th.
- On hard courts, Nakashima is 15-for-80 on break points (18.8%) which ranks 184th.
Nakashima Recent Performances
- Nakashima was beaten by Stan Wawrinka (3-6, 7-6, 3-6) on August 14 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the Western & Southern Open.
- Nakashima averaged 31.0 games per match in Cincinnati in one match.
- Nakashima won 85.7% of his service games and 5.9% of his return games in Cincinnati.
- Kubler has played 26 matches this year, and 25.5 games per match across all court types (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 12 matches this year on hard courts, Kubler has played 24.6 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.2% of them.
- Thus far this year, Kubler has won 19.0% of his return games and 76.5% of his service games.
- Kubler has won 84.3% of his service games on hard courts, and 13.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kubler has converted 53 of 113 break points (46.9%).
- Kubler has converted 46.7% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (14 of 30).
Kubler Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of the Western & Southern Open (his previous tournament), Kubler was defeated by Dusan Lajovic 4-6, 4-6 on August 13.
- In his two matches in Cincinnati, Kubler averaged 18.5 games per match.