Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Jiri Lehecka Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-125)||Jiri Lehecka (+100)|
In the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Round of 64 on Monday, No. 70-ranked Brandon Nakashima meets No. 33 Jiri Lehecka.
Nakashima vs. Lehecka Matchup History
- Nakashima is 2-0 against Lehecka in their head-to-head matches during the past five years. Their last one took place at the Intesa Sanpaolo Next Gen ATP Finals on November 12, 2022 and was won by Nakashima 4-3, 4-3, 4-2.
- In six sets between Nakashima and Lehecka, Nakashima has taken each one.
- In terms of games against each other, Nakashima and Lehecka have played 38, and Nakashima has won more (24). Lehecka has won 14 of them.
- In two matchups between Nakashima and Lehecka, they have averaged 19 games and three sets per match.
- In his 23 matches played this year across all court types, Nakashima is averaging 28.6 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.0% of those games.
- Nakashima averages 25.7 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set through 12 matches on hard courts this year.
- Nakashima has an 80.9% service game winning percentage and a 15.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (259 service games won out of 320, and 50 return games won out of 315).
- Nakashima has 118 wins in 145 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 81.4%), and 19 wins in 141 return games (13.5%).
- Nakashima has won 29.3% of his break points this year (41 out of 140, to rank 286th).
- Nakashima has won 21.0% of break points on hard courts this year (13 out of 62, which ranks 190th).
Nakashima Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Citi Open), Nakashima was beaten by Andy Murray 6-7, 4-6 on August 2, in the round of 32.
- Nakashima averaged 24.5 games per match in Washington in two matches.
- In United States, Nakashima won 19 of 24 service games (79.2%) and five of 25 return games (20%).
- In his 39 matches so far this year, Lehecka has played an average of 26.2 games across all court types (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Lehecka has played 19 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 27.5 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Lehecka has won 81.1% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Lehecka has won 84.4% of his games on serve, and 20% on return.
- Lehecka has converted 38.7% of his break-point chances overall (96 of 248).
- Lehecka is 118th in break points won on hard courts, converting 41 of 101 (40.6%).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (his most recent tournament), Lehecka came close to making the final but was eliminated by Matteo Arnaldi 6-3, 2-6, 4-6 on July 28.
- In Lehecka’s two matches in Umag, there was an average of 24 games per match.
- In Croatia, Lehecka captured 20 of 24 service games (83.3%) and five of 24 return games (20.8%).