Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Max Purcell Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-275)||Max Purcell (+215)|
In the Truist Atlanta Open Round of 32 on Monday, No. 57-ranked Brandon Nakashima takes on No. 71 Max Purcell.
Nakashima vs. Purcell Matchup History
- In the lone match between Nakashima and Purcell in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Mifel Open, Nakashima won 6-3, 6-3.
- Nakashima and Purcell have played two sets against each other, and Nakashima has won all of them.
- In 18 total games against one another, Nakashima has won 12, and Purcell six.
- Nakashima and Purcell have matched up one time, averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Nakashima has played 25.7 games per match, and 23.5 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 48 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his 37 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Nakashima has played 23.9 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Nakashima has been victorious in 19.5% of his return games and 82.8% of his service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Nakashima has won 83.7% of his games on serve and 20.2% on return.
Nakashima Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Nakashima’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-2, 6-2, 4-6, 6-7, 6-3 by No. 70-ranked Jordan Thompson on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- In London, Nakashima’s one match had 48.0 games on average.
- Nakashima won 20 of 24 service games (83.3%) in United Kingdom along with five of 24 return games (20.8%).
- Purcell has averaged 24.7 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) through his 21 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 48.6% of the games.
- Purcell has played 13 matches on hard courts in the past year, averaging 22.5 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set, winning 53.4% of games.
- Purcell is 147-for-194 in service games (75.8%) and 33-for-197 in return games (16.8%) including all surfaces.
- Purcell has an 81.7% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and is at 20.5% in return games.
Purcell Recent Performances
- Purcell lost to No. 145-ranked Gijs Brouwer 4-6, 1-6 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Hall of Fame Open, on July 18.
- In Purcell’s one match in Newport, there was an average of 17.0 games per match.
- In United States, Purcell clinched five of eight service games (62.5%) and zero of nine return games (0.0%).