Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-165)||Brandon Nakashima (+130)|
On Saturday, Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 4 in the world) meets Brandon Nakashima (No. 123) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Nakashima vs. Rune Matchup History
- Nakashima and Rune played in the Round Robin at the Next Gen ATP Finals Men Singles 2021 on November 11, 2021. Nakashima won 3-4, 4-1, 4-1, 4-3.
- Nakashima has taken three sets off Rune, or 75.0%, compared to Rune’s one.
- Nakashima and Rune have played 24 total games versus each other, with Nakashima winning 15 and Rune nine.
- Rune and Nakashima have played each other one time, averaging 24 games and four sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Nakashima has played 31 total matches with a 48.6% game winning percentage. He averages 28.5 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set.
- Nakashima has played 20 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.8 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set while winning 48.1% of games.
- Nakashima has an 81.3% service game winning percentage and a 15.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (344 service games won out of 423, and 65 return games won out of 420).
- Nakashima has 203 wins in 248 service games when playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 81.9%), and 34 wins in 246 return games (13.8%).
- Nakashima’s 53 break points won on 184 total break points (28.8% winning percentage) is 294th this year.
- On hard courts, Nakashima ranks 195th in break point winning percentage (23.6%) after going 25-for-106.
Nakashima Recent Performances
- Nakashima beat Bernabe Zapata Miralles 6-1, 7-6 on Wednesday in the Round of 128.
- In the the China Open, Nakashima’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 4-6 by No. 50-ranked Aleksandar Vukic on September 25 in the qualification round 1 round.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Nakashima’s one match in Beijing.
- Rune has played 25.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 55 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Rune has played 24 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.8 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Rune has won 82.5% of his service games so far this year, and 24.5% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Rune has won 81.5% of his games on serve, and 23.7% on return.
- Rune has converted 39.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (158 of 403).
- Rune has converted 65 of 160 break points on hard courts (40.6%), and is 127th in break points won.
Rune Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the China Open, Rune’s last tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 5-7 by No. 19-ranked Grigor Dimitrov on October 1.
- In his two matches in Beijing, Rune averaged 20.5 games per match.
- Rune’s service-game winning percentage was 81% in China, and he clinched 15% of his games on his opponent’s serve.