Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Aleksandar Vukic Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Brandon Nakashima (-250)||Aleksandar Vukic (+195)|
In a match slated for Monday, Aleksandar Vukic (No. 91 in rankings) will face Brandon Nakashima (No. 51) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Nakashima vs. Vukic Matchup History
- In the sole match between Nakashima and Vukic in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon, Nakashima won 6-1, 6-1.
- In two sets between Nakashima and Vukic, Nakashima has won each one.
- In 14 total games against one another, Nakashima has won 12, and Vukic two.
- Vukic and Nakashima have played each other one time, averaging 14.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Nakashima has played 50 matches and 26.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Nakashima has played seven matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 34.0 games per match (28.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.2% of games.
- Over the past year, Nakashima has been victorious in 20.1% of his return games and 83.7% of his service games.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Nakashima has claimed 87.6% of his service games and 19.7% of his return games.
Nakashima Recent Performances
- Nakashima was eliminated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open) 5-7, 6-7 by No. 23-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut on June 21.
- In Halle, Nakashima’s two matches had 28.5 games on average.
- Nakashima’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 79.3%, and he won 17.9% on his opponent’s serve.
- Vukic has played 23 matches this year (winning 52.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.3 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his one match on grass this year, Vukic has played an average of 19.0 games (19.0 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Vukic has won 79.2% of his service games and 21.2% of his return games.
- Vukic has converted 36.1% of his break-point opportunities overall (30 of 83).
Vukic Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Vukic beat No. 287-ranked Skander Mansouri, 6-3, 6-2.
- In the round of 16s of the cinch Championships (his most recent tournament), Vukic was beaten by Grigor Dimitrov 3-6, 4-6 on June 17.
- Vukic’s one match in London had an average of 19.0 game per match.