Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Stan Wawrinka Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-150)||Stan Wawrinka (+120)|
On Monday, Stan Wawrinka (No. 51 in the world) faces Brandon Nakashima (No. 73) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Nakashima vs. Wawrinka Matchup History
- Nakashima and Wawrinka have matched up one time in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Swiss Indoors Basel, and Wawrinka won 6-4, 5-7, 6-4.
- Wawrinka and Nakashima have played three sets against each other, with Wawrinka taking two of them and Nakashima winning one.
- In terms of games against each other, Wawrinka and Nakashima have played 32, and Wawrinka has won more (17). Nakashima has taken 15 of them.
- Nakashima and Wawrinka have matched up one time, averaging 32.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Nakashima has played 24 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 28.8 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Nakashima has played 13 matches (averaging 26.3 games per match — 23.8 in best-of-three matches — and 10.7 games per set).
- Nakashima has an 81.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (274 service games won out of 338) and a 15.7% return game winning percentage (52 return games won out of 331).
- Nakashima has an 81.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 13.4% winning percentage in return games (133 of 163 service games, and 21 of 157 return games).
- Nakashima ranks 286th in break point winning percentage (28.7%) after going 43-for-150 on break points.
- Nakashima has won 20.8% of break points on hard courts (15 out of 72, which ranks 180th).
Nakashima Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Nakashima went down in the round of 64 to No. 36-ranked Jiri Lehecka, 5-7, 6-3, 6-7 on August 7.
- In Toronto, Nakashima’s one match had 34.0 games on average.
- While playing in Canada, Nakashima won 83.3% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games.
- Wawrinka has played 30 matches so far this year (winning 51.5% of games across all court types), and 27.0 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 11 matches this year on hard courts, Wawrinka has played 26.0 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Wawrinka has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 21.9% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Wawrinka has won 77.6% of his games on serve, and 23.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wawrinka has converted 81 of 201 break points (40.3%).
- Including hard courts only, Wawrinka has converted 37.8% of his break-point opportunities (31 of 82).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- In the final of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (his last tournament), Wawrinka was beaten 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 90-ranked Alexei Popyrin on July 30.
- In his five matches in Umag, Wawrinka averaged 21.8 games per match.
- Wawrinka won 85.5% of his service games and 31.5% of his return games while playing in Croatia.