Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brandon Nakashima vs. Bernabe Zapata Miralles Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-390)||Bernabe Zapata Miralles (+290)|
On Tuesday, Brandon Nakashima (No. 123 in the world) faces Bernabe Zapata Miralles (No. 72) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Nakashima vs. Zapata Miralles Matchup History
- Nakashima is 2-0 against Zapata Miralles in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one happened at the ATP Challenger Brest, France Men Singles 2021 on October 28, 2021 and was won by Nakashima 6-4, 6-1.
- Nakashima has won four sets off Zapata Miralles, or 100.0%, compared to Zapata Miralles’ zero.
- Nakashima and Zapata Miralles have played 36 total games versus each other, with Nakashima winning 24 and Zapata Miralles 12.
- Zapata Miralles and Nakashima have played each other two times, averaging 18 games and two sets per match.
- Nakashima has played 31 matches this year across all court types, averaging 28.5 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.6% of those games.
- In 20 matches on hard courts this year, Nakashima averages 26.8 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 48.1% game winning percentage.
- Nakashima has amassed a service game winning percentage of 81.3% on all surfaces (344-for-423 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 15.5% (65-for-420 in return games).
- Nakashima has an 81.9% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 13.8% winning percentage in return games (203 of 248 service games, and 34 of 246 return games).
- Nakashima ranks 292nd in break point winning percentage (28.8%) after going 53-for-184 on break points this year.
- Nakashima has won 23.6% of break points on hard courts this year (25 out of 106, which ranks 191st).
Nakashima Recent Performances
- Nakashima was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament (the China Open) 4-6, 4-6 by No. 50-ranked Aleksandar Vukic on September 25.
- Nakashima played an average of 20 games in his one match in Beijing.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- In his 39 matches this year, Zapata Miralles has played an average of 24.0 games across all court types (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- In his eight matches on hard courts so far this year, Zapata Miralles has played an average of 21.4 games (18.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Zapata Miralles has won 29.2% of his return games and 66.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Zapata Miralles has won 18.4% of his return games and 57.0% of his service games.
- Zapata Miralles is 214th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 128 of 307 (41.7%).
- Zapata Miralles is 233rd in break points won on hard courts, converting 14 of 40 (35.0%).
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- Zapata Miralles was eliminated by Egor Gerasimov (6-7, 3-6) on September 28 in the round of 32s of The Astana Open (his most recent tournament).
- In Zapata Miralles’ one match in Nur-Sultan, there was an average of 22 games per match.
- Zapata Miralles secured 63.6% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games while playing in Kazakhstan.