Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luca Nardi vs. Dominic Thiem Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominic Thiem (-160)||Luca Nardi (+125)|
No. 133-ranked Luca Nardi will face No. 72 Dominic Thiem in the European Open Round of 32 on Monday, October 16.
Nardi vs. Thiem Matchup History
- Nardi and Thiem have not played one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Nardi has competed in 20 total matches with a 45.9% game winning percentage. He averages 23.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- Nardi averages 20 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches) and 9.1 games per set in five matches on hard courts this year.
- Nardi has a 65.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (71 service games won out of 108) and a 15% return game winning percentage (16 return games won out of 107).
- In games on hard surfaces, Nardi has a 67.9% winning percentage in service games and a 3.6% winning percentage in return games (19 service games won out of 28, and one return games won out of 28).
- Nardi has won 22.4% of his break points this year (15 out of 67, to rank 391st).
- On hard courts so far this year, Nardi is 1-for-7 on break points (14.3%) which ranks 402nd.
Nardi Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the US Open, Nardi went down in the qualification round 1 to No. 152-ranked Thiago Agustin Tirante, 4-6, 4-6 on August 22.
- In New York, Nardi’s one match had 20 games on average.
- Nardi’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 80%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 34 matches this year, Thiem has played an average of 24.9 games across all court types (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his eight matches on hard courts so far this year, Thiem has played an average of 25.8 games (27.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Thiem has won 79.9% of his service games and 18.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Thiem has won 77.9% of his service games and 18.6% of his return games.
- Thiem has converted 36.5% of his break-point chances overall (69 of 189).
- Thiem has converted 41.5% of his break-point chances on hard courts (17 of 41).
Thiem Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of The Astana Open, Thiem’s last tournament, he was defeated by No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner (7-5, 4-6, 2-6) on October 1.
- Thiem played three matches in Nur-Sultan, averaging 28 games.
- Thiem won 85.7% of his service games (36 of 42) in Kazakhstan along with 16.7% of his return games (seven of 42).