Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maximilian Neuchrist vs. Facundo Bagnis Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|Facundo Bagnis (-235)||Maximilian Neuchrist (+175)|
In the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 126-ranked Facundo Bagnis against No. 187 Maximilian Neuchrist.
Neuchrist vs. Bagnis Matchup History
- Neuchrist and Bagnis have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Mauthausen, Austria Men Singles 2023, and Bagnis was the victor 6-1, 6-1.
- Bagnis and Neuchrist have played two sets against each other, and Bagnis has the advantage, winning two of them. Neuchrist has taken zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Bagnis and Neuchrist have played 14, and Bagnis has won more (12). Neuchrist has taken two of them.
- Bagnis and Neuchrist have played each other one time, averaging 14 games and two sets per match.
- Neuchrist, over the past year, has played two matches across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his one match on a clay surface over the past year, Neuchrist has averaged 26 games (26 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Neuchrist has won 72% of his games on serve, and 8.3% on return.
- Neuchrist has been victorious in 69.2% of his service games on clay over the past year and 7.7% of his return games.
Neuchrist Recent Performances
- Neuchrist was beaten in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon) 4-6, 6-7 by No. 182-ranked Pablo Llamas Ruiz on June 26.
- Neuchrist played an average of 23 games in his one match in .
- Neuchrist won nine of 12 service games (75%) in along with one of 11 return games (9.1%).
- Bagnis has averaged 23.5 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) in his 27 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 50.3% of the games.
- In 16 matches in the past year on clay, Bagnis has averaged 22.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set, winning 50.3% of the games.
- Bagnis has a 72.2% winning percentage on serve and a 26.9% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Bagnis is 69-for-97 in service games on clay (71.1%) and 24-for-90 in return games (26.7%).
Bagnis Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of the French Open (his previous tournament), Bagnis was eliminated by Pedro Martinez 6-2, 5-7, 0-6 on May 25.
- In his three matches in Paris, Bagnis averaged 23 games per match.
- In France, Bagnis clinched 17 of 22 service games (77.3%) and eight of 21 return games (38.1%).