Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Maximilian Neuchrist vs. Zizou Bergs Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Zizou Bergs (-425)||Maximilian Neuchrist (+290)|
On Monday, Zizou Bergs (No. 158 in the world) faces Maximilian Neuchrist (No. 215) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023.
Neuchrist vs. Bergs Matchup History
- Neuchrist and Bergs have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Neuchrist has played 24.2 games per match, and 24.2 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his five matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his four matches on a clay surface over the past year, Neuchrist has averaged 24.5 games (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Neuchrist has won 8.3% of his return games and 72% of his service games over the past year.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Neuchrist has won 69.2% of his games on serve, and 7.7% on return.
Neuchrist Recent Performances
- Neuchrist was beaten by Jurij Rodionov (3-6, 4-6) on July 16 in the qualification final of his previous tournament, the Swiss Open Gstaad.
- Neuchrist played an average of 18.5 games in his two matches in Gstaad.
- In his 25 matches across all court types in the past year, Bergs has averaged 22.7 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.2% of the games.
- On clay, Bergs has played 10 matches, and has averaged 23.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Bergs has an 82.2% winning percentage on serve and a 23.3% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Bergs has a 78.5% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 22.1% winning percentage in return games.
Bergs Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad), Bergs was beaten 4-6, 6-3, 5-7 by No. 44-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic on July 21.
- In Bergs’ five matches in Gstaad, there was an average of 28.2 games per match.
- In Switzerland, Bergs captured 38 of 46 service games (82.6%) and 11 of 46 return games (23.9%).