Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lukas Neumayer vs. Facundo Bagnis Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Location: Salzburg, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Facundo Bagnis (-240)||Lukas Neumayer (+180)|
In the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 269-ranked Lukas Neumayer faces No. 126 Facundo Bagnis.
Neumayer vs. Bagnis Matchup History
- Neumayer has not gone toe to toe with Bagnis in the past five years.
- Through two matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Neumayer has played 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches). He won 37.2% of them.
- On clay, Neumayer has played one match over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 26.0 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 42.3% of games.
Neumayer Recent Performances
- Neumayer defeated No. 225-ranked Sumit Nagal 6-4, 7-6 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- In his previous tournament (the Generali Open), Neumayer was defeated by Vit Kopriva 6-3, 4-6, 1-6 on July 23, in the round of 16.
- Neumayer played an average of 26.0 games in his one match in Kitzbühel.
- In the past year Bagnis has competed in 26 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 50.6% of the games. He has averaged 23.5 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set.
- On clay, Bagnis has played 15 matches, and has averaged 22.9 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Bagnis’ service game winning percentage has been 72.2% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 26.9%.
- Bagnis has a 71.1% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 26.7% winning percentage in return games.
Bagnis Recent Performances
- Bagnis defeated Maximilian Neuchrist 6-4, 6-7, 7-5 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- Bagnis was defeated by Pedro Martinez (6-2, 5-7, 0-6) on May 25 in the qualification finals of the French Open (his last tournament).
- In Bagnis’ three matches in Paris, there was an average of 23.0 games per match.
- Bagnis secured 77.3% of his service games (17 of 22) in France along with 38.1% of his return games (eight of 21).