Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kei Nishikori vs. Juncheng Shang Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kei Nishikori (-150)||Juncheng Shang (+125)|
On Thursday, Juncheng Shang (No. 156 in the world) faces Kei Nishikori (No. 439) in the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open.
Nishikori vs. Shang Matchup History
- Nishikori has not matched up against Shang in the past five years.
- In his one match over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Nishikori has averaged 26 games (26 in best-of-three matches).
- In his one match on a hard surface over the past 12 months, Nishikori has averaged 26 games (26 in best-of-three matches).
Nishikori Recent Performances
- Nishikori defeated No. 63-ranked Jordan Thompson 7-6, 7-6 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- Shang has played 18 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 27.2 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.6% of the games.
- Shang has averaged 27.8 games per match (26.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set in 12 matches in the past year on hard courts, winning 52.0% of the games.
- Shang has put together a service game winning percentage of 81% on all surfaces (132-for-163) and a return game winning percentage of 23.8% (38-for-160).
- Shang has picked up 80 wins in 93 service games while playing on hard courts (86%), and 17 wins in 91 return games (18.7%).
Shang Recent Performances
- Shang is coming off a 6-4, 6-4 win over No. 41-ranked Ben Shelton in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In his one match in London, Shang averaged 34 games per match.
- Shang was victorious in 82.4% of his service games and 17.6% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.