Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Marcos Giron Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yoshihito Nishioka (-140)||Marcos Giron (+115)|
No. 44-ranked Yoshihito Nishioka will face No. 79 Marcos Giron in the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships Round of 32 on Monday, October 16.
Nishioka vs. Giron Matchup History
- Nishioka and Giron met in the qualifying round at the Mutua Madrid Open on May 2, 2021. Giron won 6-7, 6-4.
- Nishioka is averaging 26.1 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.7% game winning percentage.
- Nishioka averages 24.6 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set in 28 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.1% game winning percentage.
- Nishioka has put together a service game winning percentage of 72.2% on all surfaces (358-for-496 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.2% (115-for-496 in return games).
- Nishioka is 255-for-345 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 73.9%) and 77-for-345 in return games (22.3%).
- Nishioka is 230th in break point winning percentage (39.6%) after going 109-for-275 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Nishioka is 129th in break point win percentage (43.0%) after going 71-for-165.
Nishioka Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Nishioka lost to Casper Ruud 5-7, 0-6 on October 6, in the round of 64.
- Nishioka averaged 25 games per match in Shanghai in two matches.
- Nishioka’s service-game winning percentage in China was 75%, and he won 11.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 53 matches so far this year, Giron has played 24.8 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.6% of them (across all court types).
- Through 33 matches so far this year on hard courts, Giron has played 24.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.6% of them.
- Giron has won 21.9% of his return games so far this year, and 77.9% of his service games.
- Giron has won 19.6% of his return games on hard courts, and 77.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 119 of 335 break points (35.5%).
- Giron is 132nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 62 of 193 (32.1%).
Giron Recent Performances
- Giron is coming off a 6-3, 6-2 victory over No. 351-ranked Yasutaka Uchiyama in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Giron was taken down by No. 4-ranked Jannik Sinner 6-7, 2-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 7.
- Giron’s two matches in Shanghai included an average of 19.5 games per match.
- In China, Giron captured 15 of 20 service games (75%) and five of 19 return games (26.3%).