Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Cameron Norrie vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Cameron Norrie (-360)||Christopher Eubanks (+280)|
No. 13-ranked Cameron Norrie will face No. 43 Christopher Eubanks in Wimbledon Round of 64 on Friday, July 7.
Norrie vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- Norrie has not gone toe to toe with Eubanks in the past five years.
- Norrie is averaging 25.9 games per match (35.7 in best-of-five matches) in his 39 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.2% game winning percentage.
- Norrie averages 27.3 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.9 games per set through four matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Norrie’s service game winning percentage is 78.5% (winning 399 of 508 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 29.5% (earning a win in 148 of 501 return games).
- Norrie is 46-for-55 in service games on grass courts (winning 83.6%) and 15-for-54 in return games (27.8%).
- Norrie’s 40.2% break point winning percentage (139-for-346) ranks 110th this year.
- On grass courts so far this year, Norrie ranks 49th in break point win percentage (37.8%) after going 14-for-37.
Norrie Recent Performances
- Norrie is coming off a 6-3, 4-6, 6-1, 6-4 victory over No. 108-ranked Tomas Machac in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- In the cinch Championships, Norrie’s last tournament, he was defeated in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-7 by No. 32-ranked Sebastian Korda on June 23.
- Norrie played an average of 24.3 games in his three matches in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Norrie won 83.8% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
- In his 33 matches this year, Eubanks has played an average of 27.6 games across all court surfaces (43.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 11 matches on grass so far this year, Eubanks has played an average of 27.5 games.
- So far this year, Eubanks has won 83.7% of his service games and 16.0% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Eubanks has won 90.0% of his games on serve, and 15.0% on return.
- Eubanks is 204th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 36 of 100 (36.0%).
- Eubanks has converted 10 of 29 break points on grass (34.5%), and is 71st in break points won.
Eubanks Recent Performances
- Eubanks defeated Thiago Monteiro 4-6, 7-5, 7-5, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 128.
- Eubanks advanced all the way to the final in Mallorca Championships (his last tournament) on July 1, and then defeated No. 43-ranked Adrian Mannarino 6-1, 6-4.
- Eubanks’ five matches in Mallorca included an average of 29.0 games per match.
- Eubanks was victorious in 93.2% of his service games and 18.1% of his return games in Mallorca.