Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Cameron Norrie vs. Filip Misolic Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Cameron Norrie (-200)||Filip Misolic (+150)|
On Monday, Cameron Norrie (No. 18 in the world) meets Filip Misolic (No. 169) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open.
Norrie vs. Misolic Matchup History
- Norrie has not gone toe to toe with Misolic in the past five years.
- Norrie has played 51 matches this year across all court types, averaging 26.3 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.9% of those games.
- On hard courts, Norrie has played 23 matches (averaging 27 games per match — 24.8 in best-of-three matches — and 9.9 games per set).
- Norrie has put together a service game winning percentage of 78.3% on all surfaces (529-for-676 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 27% (179-for-663 in return games).
- Norrie has gone 243-for-314 in service games when playing on hard courts (77.4% winning percentage), and 81-for-308 in return games (26.3%).
- Norrie is 170-for-415 on break points (41.0%) which ranks 204th.
- Norrie has won 45.6% of break points on hard courts so far this year (78 out of 171, to rank 129th).
Norrie Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships), Norrie lost to Taylor Fritz 4-6, 3-6 on October 17, in the round of 32.
- There were 19 games, on average, in Norrie’s one match in Tokyo.
- While playing in Japan, Norrie won 66.7% of his service games and 10% of his return games.
- Misolic has played 21.1 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Through 13 matches so far this year on hard courts, Misolic has played 20.9 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.6% of them.
- Misolic has won 69.2% of his service games this year, and 19.2% of his return games.
- Misolic has won 17.5% of his return games on hard courts, and 72.9% of his service games.
- Misolic has converted 27 of 74 break points overall (36.5%), and is 347th in break points won.
- Misolic has converted 27.3% of his break-point chances on hard courts (nine of 33).
Misolic Recent Performances
- Misolic is coming off a 4-6, 7-6, 6-2 victory over No. 147-ranked Andrea Vavassori in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In the round of 16s of his previous tournament (the Stockholm Open), Misolic was defeated 4-6, 3-6 by No. 140-ranked Gael Monfils on October 19.
- Misolic participated in four matches in Stockholm, averaging 20.3 games per match.
- In Sweden, Misolic clinched 16 of 21 service games (76.2%) and four of 21 return games (19%).