Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dennis Novak vs. Lukas Klein Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|push (-115)||push (-115)|
Lukas Klein (No. 152) will face Dennis Novak (No. 159) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Tuesday, July 11.
Novak vs. Klein Matchup History
- Novak and Klein are 1-1 against each other. Klein won their last match on September 6, 2022, 7-6, 6-4.
- It’s been rather even when Novak and Klein have played, each winning two sets against the other.
- Klein has taken 25 games versus Novak (51.0%), while Novak has taken 24.
- Novak and Klein have squared off two times, averaging 24.5 games and two sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Novak has played 10 matches and 25.4 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Novak has played two matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 26.0 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 55.8% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Novak has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 25.4% on return.
- Novak has been victorious in 80.8% of his service games on clay over the past year and 30.8% of his return games.
Novak Recent Performances
- Novak was eliminated by Milos Raonic (7-6, 4-6, 6-7, 1-6) on July 5 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Novak played an average of 31 games in his four matches in .
- Novak won 51 of 62 service games (82.3%) in along with 16 of 62 return games (25.8%).
- Klein has averaged 23.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 14 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 48.2% of the games.
- On clay, Klein has played six matches, and has averaged 20.8 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- Klein has a 65.0% winning percentage on serve and a 29.0% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Klein has a 61.1% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 50.0% winning percentage in return games.
Klein Recent Performances
- Klein lost to No. 209-ranked Shintaro Mochizuki 7-6, 3-6, 2-6 in the qualification round 2 of his previous tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 28.
- Klein participated in two matches in , averaging 24.5 games.
- Klein clinched 75% of his service games and 24% of his return games in .