Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Christopher O’Connell vs. Hamad Medjedovic Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Christopher O’Connell (-145)||Hamad Medjedovic (+115)|
Christopher O’Connell (No. 73 ranking) will take on Hamad Medjedovic (No. 156) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
O’Connell vs. Medjedovic Matchup History
- O’Connell has not squared off against Medjedovic in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, O’Connell has played 34 total matches with a 49.9% game winning percentage. He averages 24.4 games per match (29.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- O’Connell averages 20.0 games per match and 10.0 games per set in four matches on grass courts this year.
- O’Connell has a 78.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (260 service games won out of 330) and a 20.7% return game winning percentage (69 return games won out of 334).
- O’Connell has an 87.5% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 17.5% winning percentage in return games (35 of 40 in service games, and seven of 40 in return games).
- O’Connell is 62-for-173 on break points (35.8%) which ranks 156th.
- On grass courts this year, O’Connell has won 50.0% of break points (six out of 12, to rank 100th).
O’Connell Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, Mallorca Championships, O’Connell went down in the round of 32 to No. 79-ranked Corentin Moutet, 5-7, 4-6 on June 25.
- In his one match in Mallorca, O’Connell played an average of 22 games.
- O’Connell won 72.7% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games in Mallorca.
- In his 11 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Medjedovic has averaged 25.0 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 48.4% of the games.
- Medjedovic has averaged 27.3 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set through three matches on grass in the past year.
- Medjedovic has a service game winning percentage of 74.8% on all surfaces (77-for-103) and a return game winning percentage of 26.7% (27-for-101).
- Medjedovic is 38-for-41 in service games on grass (92.7%) and 12-for-41 in return games (29.3%).
Medjedovic Recent Performances
- Medjedovic is coming off a 6-4, 7-6, 6-4 victory over No. 346-ranked Billy Harris in the qualifying round on Thursday.
- Medjedovic lost to No. 75-ranked Marcos Giron 0-6, 2-6, 6-1, 0-6 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, French Open, on May 29.
- Medjedovic played four matches in Paris, averaging 26.8 games per match.
- Medjedovic won 61.5% of his service games and 29.7% of his return games while playing in France.