Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Julian Ocleppo vs. Albert Ramos-Vinolas Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Albert Ramos-Vinolas (-265)||Julian Ocleppo (+195)|
In the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 449-ranked Julian Ocleppo meets No. 76 Albert Ramos-Vinolas.
Ocleppo vs. Ramos-Vinolas Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Ocleppo and Ramos-Vinolas have faced each other.
- Ocleppo, over the past 12 months, has played one match across all court surfaces, and 23 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Ocleppo has played one match over the past year, and he has totaled 23 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) while winning 43.5% of games.
Ocleppo Recent Performances
- Ocleppo defeated Federico Zeballos 6-2, 6-2 on Monday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Ocleppo’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-7 by No. 101-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on May 8 in the qualification round 1 round.
- In his one match in Rome, Ocleppo played an average of 23 games.
- Through 23 matches this year, Ramos-Vinolas has played 27.7 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On clay, Ramos-Vinolas has played 17 matches so far this year while winning 49.1% of games and 26.9 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Ramos-Vinolas has won 19.1% of his return games this year, and 75.5% of his service games.
- Ramos-Vinolas has won 75% of his service games on clay, and 23.5% of his return games.
- Ramos-Vinolas is 197th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 58 of 148 (39.2%).
- On clay, Ramos-Vinolas has converted 52 of 125 break points (41.6%).
Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Ramos-Vinolas’ most recent tournament, he was beaten 1-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 18-ranked Hubert Hurkacz on July 3.
- Ramos-Vinolas played one match in , averaging 27 games per match.
- Ramos-Vinolas’ service-game winning percentage was 69.2% in , and he won 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.