Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sebastian Ofner vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Adrian Mannarino (-185)||Sebastian Ofner (+150)|
On Monday, Sebastian Ofner (No. 58 in the world) takes on Adrian Mannarino (No. 34) in the semifinals of The Astana Open.
Ofner vs. Mannarino Matchup History
- Ofner and Mannarino have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Ofner is averaging 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.1% game winning percentage.
- Through six matches on hard courts this year, Ofner averages 27.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.9 games per set with a 47.0% game winning percentage.
- Ofner has a service game winning percentage of 72.2% on all surfaces (192-for-266 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.9% (71-for-274 in return games).
- Ofner has gone 62-for-80 in service games on hard courts (77.5% winning percentage), and 15-for-84 in return games (17.9%).
- Ofner’s 64 break points won on 152 total break points (42.1% winning percentage) is 273rd this year.
- On hard courts, Ofner is 256th in break point win percentage (34.4%) after going 11-for-32.
Ofner Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Sunday, Ofner beat No. 81-ranked Dominic Thiem, 5-7, 6-4, 6-2.
- In his previous tournament (the US Open), Ofner was defeated by Frances Tiafoe 3-6, 1-6, 4-6 on August 30, in the round of 64.
- There were 35.5 games, on average, in Ofner’s two matches in New York.
- Ofner won 24 of 34 service games (70.6%) in United States along with seven of 37 return games (18.9%).
- Mannarino has played 47 matches so far this year (winning 51.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.9 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 25 matches so far this year on hard courts, Mannarino has played 26.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.8% of them.
- Mannarino has won 25.4% of his return games this year, and 78% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has won 23% of his return games and 80.7% of his service games.
- Mannarino has converted 137 of 294 break points overall (46.6%), and is 210th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has converted 69 of 158 break points (43.7%).
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino beat Jurij Rodionov 6-1, 7-6 on Sunday in the quarterfinals.
- Mannarino was beaten by Tiafoe (6-4, 2-6, 3-6, 6-7) on September 1 in the round of 32s of the US Open (his most recent tournament).
- Mannarino participated in three matches in New York, and he averaged 40.3 games per match.
- Mannarino clinched 81.7% of his service games and 24.6% of his return games in New York.